Individual Retirement Accounts (IRA)
An individual Retirement Account is a perfect way to plan for a financially secure retirement. You can elect to open an IRA that allows you to make either a lump sum annual contribution or to make periodic contributions throughout the year.
- No minimum deposit to open a Certificate of Deposit IRA
- Maturity terms available from 6 months to 5 years
- Standard CD early withdrawal penalties may apply
Types of Individual Retirement Accounts:
- Coverdell Education Savings Account (CESA)
- Simplified Employee Pension (SEP)